PDA

View Full Version : Need some help :'(

little kyle
07-03-11, 22:18
Ok i went to the dentist in the morning cause of pain in apart of my gum so i went in sat down and he had a look in my mouth my mouth hygiene is great but he said i have trench mouth :'( and i know i should not look on google for info cause the fact of any symptom that says AIDS/HIV to be fair i crap myself about it and its a fear of mine well HIV/AIDS is even tho i have not got HIV/AIDs... if some one was to mess and say i had AIDS/HIV i would crap it get tests done....... so today i looked up causes of trench mouth and if like madgic what pop'd up in that list AIDs and now im really sceard and when it said weak immune system again i relate it to AIDs/HIV

im sorry that this post has been abit long with the writing and if i sounds like im being a little girl but im really sceard

wiskersonkittens
08-03-11, 03:15
Little Kyle -- I really believe if your dentist suspected HIV/AIDS he would have told you. He has to. Isn't it interesting how we will look something up and our eyeballs immediately go to the worst thing someting could be without even giving thought to the lesser, benign things? Just so you know, I went to the dentist a couple of weeks ago and upon my exam, lo and behold there was a little red area on the side of my tongue. Now, mind you, I had just explained to the hygenist moments ago that I suffer severe anxiety, but she proceeded to tell me she would have the dentist look at it because oral cancer starts on the tongue. WHAT??? Seriously?? Geesh! Dentist looked at it and said, "We'll watch it, but I really think it is an injury." Still, I'm thinking -- oral cancer . .WHAT?? Seriously??
I really think you are fine, I think we can rule out what it isn't. And, no doubt, if we are concerned -- ask, don't google! Keep me posted on how you are doing. Hugs, Wiskers ~

little kyle
12-03-11, 20:02
my gums are now fine :) and still i have the thought but i guess i am going to have to find a way to cope with it