PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone

Sekost
08-03-11, 10:16
Hi All

Another newboy here, I have been reading alot of the threads and it is a breath of fresh air to find people who understand... look forward to chatting to as many people as possible...HAve and awesome day :yesyes:

diane07
08-03-11, 10:18
Hi Sekost

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Sekost
08-03-11, 10:22
Diane07

Thank you, been trying to sort myself on my own for a long time so hope to get some insight here. lol I have been reading practically severything on your site... Like a good book i cant put it down...:)

SHYGIRLAJB
08-03-11, 23:16
Hi

Sending you a big welcome to NMP. I hope you will find this site useful and you can make some new friends too.

Anita(suffers from depression and anxiety)

Deepest Blue
09-03-11, 00:36
Hello and welcome to the forum I hope you find it both beneficial and helpfull :)

Take Care.

paula lynne
09-03-11, 01:05
Welcome aboard Sekot, nice to have you with us!:welcome:

Sekost
09-03-11, 07:48
Thank you all very much... big hugs to you all x

seeker02uk
09-03-11, 21:47
Hi Sekost

Best place to come is in the chat room, It's very good at taking your mind off things and having a bit of fun with helpful advice.

think you have to wait a few days to get in though

See you there

Jackie

Sekost
10-03-11, 08:02
Hi Jackie, thanks, will be in the chat rooms soon and will look you all up to say thank you properly....:hugs: