PDA

View Full Version : No More Panic Attacks

Lewelen
21-03-04, 23:37
Hi everyone. It has been QUITE some time since I have even 'logged on' to the No More Panic Forum. You see, I have been panic 'free' for months now. I NEVER believed it would be so, thank God it is.
Last year I mentioned my panic attacks to my Chiropractor who seemed to think that my adrenal glands were overloaded and that THAT was a lot of my problem.
Not only did he concentrate on those glands during my adjustment appointments, he also prescribed some homeopathic medications.
One was Bovine Adrenal and the other one a type of Gaba something or other.
I took those two items for about 2 - 3 months and continued with my 'adjustments'.
I only needed to take a xanax a maximum of 5 times since then, most right after beginning that 'therapy' which more or less was my body being use to a xanax every day.
I didn't even need to take one in January when I flew to las vegas - i couldn't believe it (although i had one if I needed it).

Anyway, check into this or if you need more info on the Gaba one - let me know and i'll get back with you on the specifics of it.

Thanks. Lewelen

kate
22-03-04, 08:36
Hiya Lewelen,

Glad to hear that you are feeling so well lately.

Nice one!!

Do come back and visit us from time to time!

Kate x

stimpy
22-03-04, 10:00
Oh that is wonderful news!

We don't mind people forgetting about us, so long as it is for the right reasons! - lol

Well done mate !

Love, light and Best wishes
Liz xxx

[:p] Panic Monster & Scatty Eccentric

nomorepanic
22-03-04, 23:14
Hi Lewelen

Thanks for taking the time to come back and say hi to us all and update us on how you are doing.

What is Gaba then?

Nicola