PDA

View Full Version : Low

HypnosWisher
08-03-11, 10:43
I feel so low today. When I think things look up, I feel even more low and tired and I am finding that each day I am trying to escape from myself. I sort of wish that this had a set time so I know when I will feel different again.

It's almost like when I plan to pull myself together I get a rush of tiredness and negativity and feel like nothing will happen as if a part of me wants to stay down all the time.

Not nice

:weep:

Mic
08-03-11, 11:02
Know how you feel this has no set time but neither does a broken bone and we are all different, try and think one day at a time and if you are having a bad day just think well in an hour I could feel different, its so hard I know and feel for you!!! relax as much as you can and keep in mind that this will pass.:hugs:

HypnosWisher
08-03-11, 20:01
Hi Mic

Thank you for your kind words and support.

:hugs:

Bill
09-03-11, 06:32
neither does a broken bone

I've got a broken bone and all I can do is accept it and wait. As usual, I've only got myself to blame but as Mic says, all things pass eventually like any storm. We just have to keep sailing until the seas calm and the sun comes out again....and it always does with time.:)

Magic
09-03-11, 14:10
hello there, Yes I feel low today. Been awake neary all night as well, Roll on summer perhaps that will give us a lift
Love to everyone

Bill
11-03-11, 02:19
Wondered if this would help you Nellie.:hugs:

A Summers Day

It was a clear summer’s morning,
The dew was shimmering on the grass,
Birds were chirping in the trees,
Rabbits were running amuck,

Butterflies of all shapes and colours,
Were fluttering all about,
The lark could be heard singing,
On high above,

Fox cubs were playing,
But what was their game?
Deer remained hidden,
Amongst the trees that glistened,

Couples with children,
Could be seen with their picnics,
Bright red poppies were opening,
On the gentle breeze that was blowing,

The hot summer’s sun was falling,
The air was cooling,
Birds were disappearing,
As evening was approaching,

After a wonderful day spent watching,
The beauty of nature I’d been seeing,
It was time for leaving and resting,
Reliving images in my sleep, dreaming.:hugs:.

Magic
11-03-11, 14:29
Dear Bill,
Thank you for your beautiful poem,you never cease to amaze me, I still feel down today.Haven't had time to read your poems.will do on Sunday.
We are doing a lot of hospial visits at the moment,and when I am on nmp I get carried away.There are so many folk with health problems.
lots of love,and take care

Bill
12-03-11, 04:12
I think I know how you're feeling Nellie. I think we all need alot more to smile about at mo.:hugs: