PDA

View Full Version : Frightened - reaction to Verruca cream

87sal87
08-03-11, 16:21
Help! I really need some advice :(
I got a Verruca on my foot & it's been painful so I bought some Verruca gel. I read the label & it only said not to use if you are diabetic or have severe circulatory problems, which I haven't been diagnosed with so I thought I'd be ok....but I was so stupid, I should have thought because my hands & feet are always like ICE all the time, even when I'm warm & sometimes even go purple...but the doctor's have never done anything about it :(

Anyway, I applied the gel & after a while the toes on that foot went very purple...& now it seems I have a pain in my lower leg, I tried to wash it off but because it's waterproof, it didn't come off properly :(

My toes are still purple, I've been in tears & I don't know what it's going to do. I'm obviously diabetic or have circulation problems...I've had an Echocardiogram done though, would that diagnose heart or circulation problems?

Any advice would be really appreciated, I'm really upset :'(

miss_moose
08-03-11, 16:39
There should be some information on the the leaflet that tells you what to do if you think youve had an allergic reaction. Have a look at that if you havent already.
And just call your doctors surgery or nip down to a pharmacy if your still worried. xx