PDA

View Full Version : It's time to get better!

punkprincess19
08-03-11, 16:44
Hi all

I've had a pretty rubbish couple of weeks thanks to my anxiety and although doctors are great at reassuring us that there's nothing "serious" wrong with us, they don't seem to be able to tell us exactly what it is we need to do to get better other than to "relax"! Well... i've relaxed until I can't relax no more and i'm still getting all the symptoms... so what now?! Well, today I have spoken to someone who has gone through exactly what i'm going through right now and is prepared to help me in anyway she can. She believes that it comes down mostly to the food we eat! And i think she's right! So starting Monday (she's coming up to see me on Sunday) i'm going to be watching what I eat and trying out an elimination diet and see if i can get myself feeling back to my old self again!

It's time to get positive and get better because i want my life back!

We can all do it, we just have to find what works for us! I wish you all the very best and hope you all feel better soon!

Love to you all :bighug1:

Jade x

midgey
08-03-11, 16:59
Hi Jade,
I wish you lots of luck with this. I've not heard or even thought what I eat affecting my anxiety. For me, I think it's more of a negative thought process....ie;in my mind rather than food or additives but I'd be interested to see whether you notice any difference.
Good Luck,

punkprincess19
08-03-11, 17:13
Hi Jade,
I wish you lots of luck with this. I've not heard or even thought what I eat affecting my anxiety. For me, I think it's more of a negative thought process....ie;in my mind rather than food or additives but I'd be interested to see whether you notice any difference.
Good Luck,

Thanks Michelle!

I'll keep you posted :)

punkprincess19
14-03-11, 14:39
Hi everyone!

I've had a good weekend and althought i've woken up today feeling like utter rubbish, i'm trying to stay positive!

I've just started reading a book about Adrenal Fatigue and I really think that some of you should read it too as I feel that you might be able to relate to it! It's called Adrenal Fatigue: The 21st Century Stress Syndrome by Jame's L Wilosn. I've not finished the book yet but it's definitely worth a read! There's also a site relating to it http://www.adrenalfatigue.org/ that might be of interest!

Hope everyone is well!

Jade x