PDA

View Full Version : anxiety is getting worse!!!

kelly2010
08-03-11, 19:42
I have been on 10 mg of saroxat now for nearly 4 weeks and my anxiety has got worse everyday i wake up i am light headed and then my anxiety starts and im on edge all day. I thought the pills would have kicked in by now and they havnt im starting to worry that there may be something wrong with me. Does anyone else feel like this??

Patsta
08-03-11, 19:49
Hi Kelly,
Sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. As you would know, medications can take a while to work, up tp 8 weeks sometimes. I would suggest that you go back and see your doctor...I would have thought that by now, you would be feeling a little better. Maybe this medication is not the right one for you. Many people try afew different ones before they find one that works for them.
I am on Zoloft (sertraline) have been taking it for 9 years on and off, and find it fantastic. Go and see your doc, maybe you need to try something else.
Good luck and take care
Patty

geejaybee
08-03-11, 20:06
For some people SSRI A/Ds can raise anxiety levels at least at first. Maybe discuss with your doctor something to either supplement the seroxat or change to another A/D