PDA

View Full Version : So fed up

dreena
09-03-11, 09:55
Can't believe I'm feeling like this again! I've suffered with HA for many years and it does come and go. I've been well for a long time but last week I got really poorly with a bad virus. It was really bad, high temp, shivers, sick, body aches and knackered all the time. At the same time my 3 children and hubby
all came down with a tummy bug and my husband was off work all week. My health anxiety is at it's worst when I'm alone. I hate being at home alone as I'm terrorfied somethings gonna happen to me, when I'm at my lowest.

Anyway the problem is now that when I was sick last week I got a real bad pain in my ear then the next morning my hearing was muffled in that ear and had a really loud ringing noise in it. The pains gone but the high pitched ringing noise is still there. It's obviously making me a bit off balance but my biggest worry is I had a bad headache yesterday and it's still here today when I woke up. I'm wondering if it's stress or something worse :(-
One more thing iv had this little lump that moves round when I touch it, it's inside like at the bottom of my cheek were the cheek meets the gum, u can only feel it from ten inside, it's been there as long as I can remember but felt wen I was ill last week and it was a bit bigger,it's on the same side as my bad ear, now it's shrunk again a bit and it's never been painful. Sone one please help me. I'm at home alone, baby is asleep kids at school and hubby at work :(