PDA

View Full Version : dizzy / werid feeling when eating crunchy crisps ?

lollypopgirl1981
09-03-11, 13:09
i know this sounds strange but would really intrested to see if its just me, but when im easting crisps and crunchying away, walkers crisps, itfeels like my brain is moving, heady feeling, and even makes my eyes feel a little funny....is this just me????

scaredstiff695
09-03-11, 13:38
haha sorry for laughing its not just you im eating pringles now and mine does it too xx

Katie6
09-03-11, 13:48
I get this too, not just with crisps but anything very crunchy, i think it is normal and most people probably get it, just that only us anxious people seem to no:roflmao:tice x

Katie6
09-03-11, 13:50
I get this too, not just with crisps, but with anything very crunchy, i think it is totally normal and most people probably get it, just as anxious people that seem to be aware of it :roflmao:

lollypopgirl1981
09-03-11, 21:35
hahahahaha, this has made me laugh, i felt so stupid posting it, but so pleased i did, just made me realise how silly it sounds now reading it with the replys... thanks so much for replying because im not worrying now about eating crisps lol lol lol how funny.... thanks again for the replys x:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: