PDA

View Full Version : Cant cope

anx mum
09-03-11, 16:52
Sorry guys for another post just wondered if anyone was from midlands area who wanted to meet up really not coping and struggling so much with this anxiety.

nomorepanic
09-03-11, 18:25
Try posting in the meetups forum Bev

kah
09-03-11, 19:11
Where in the Midlands are you Bev?

anx mum
09-03-11, 19:33
Where in the Midlands are you Bev?

shropshire hun. How u doing today?

Em.ma
09-03-11, 19:34
Bev. I know how you feel about not being able to cope. im going mad at the moment to. I am from the south of england though but do hope you get the help that you need :D

anx mum
09-03-11, 19:39
Bev. I know how you feel about not being able to cope. im going mad at the moment to. I am from the south of england though but do hope you get the help that you need :D

Ah no whats up hun?

Em.ma
09-03-11, 19:42
:) Bev, Just worried over something no other person would worry about. was also just locked out my house for four hours and was very anxious my dad was in the house dead :(.
How are you feeling today?

anx mum
09-03-11, 19:45
:) Bev, Just worried over something no other person would worry about. was also just locked out my house for four hours and was very anxious my dad was in the house dead :(.
How are you feeling today?

OMG your dad is dead?

Em.ma
09-03-11, 19:49
no no no. i wouldnt be on here if he was :). My anxious mind thought that when i couldnt get in the house (my own fault for forgetting my key today lol) he was asleep in his room with the tele/radio on so he cudnt hear the phone or the knocks on the door.

anx mum
09-03-11, 19:50
sorry read wrong u were anxious cos your dad never answered?

anx mum
09-03-11, 19:53
How do people cope with the physical smptoms of anxiety? I ask cos im really struggling its like ive forgotton who i am what i used to do?

Em.ma
09-03-11, 19:53
basically. I was bashing on the door, phoning the house and nothing for an hour, so had to phone my mum from work to get a key.
I could see the tele/fire on in the lounge but no him. So my first thought was not "oh maybe his asleep" it was "omg what if his had an accident"

anx mum
09-03-11, 19:56
basically. I was bashing on the door, phoning the house and nothing for an hour, so had to phone my mum from work to get a key.
I could see the tele/fire on in the lounge but no him. So my first thought was not "oh maybe his asleep" it was "omg what if his had an accident"

God think i would be anxious too was he ok?

Em.ma
09-03-11, 19:58
He was fine thanks. He was asleep on his room with the tele and radio on loudly. no wonder he didnt hear me. anyway... this thread should be about you, not me lol x

scaredstiff695
10-03-11, 19:48
we just have to learn bev chick and you will trust me give yourself time im 90 per cent better now then a few weeks ago i feel slightly like me and tust me there was a time when i wondered if dying was better x now im leading fairly normal life still have anxious moments but you ewill get their chick xxxxx