PDA

View Full Version : worrying about everything yet again!! :(

holly87
09-03-11, 17:43
not had a bad day today actually untill i went to the chemist and saw a poster obout the "C" word :(
do these little things panic you all too? sometimes i think why am i panicing so much and then i think well if im panicing like this maybe ive got reason to? kind of like a sixth sense or something crazy .. im now starting to panic if i get a headache because about a month ago i kept getting headaches all the time not so much any more but if there was something really wrong surely id still be getting them all the time??? im short sighted and should wear glasses but havent botherd for a while, maybe thats why i get headaches because im squinting to see the tele and things like that, that i cant see because there too far away? it was only yesterday i was reassureing someone else about their headachs but today seems i need a little reasurence myself :( weve all got things we consentrate on more than other things like with me its my neck im constantly checking it all the time. and now im really worrying about my eyes .. someone please put my mind at rest.. and im going to make an appointment at the opticians too .. im scared though xx

michellebelle
09-03-11, 17:45
Those damn posters are why I hate the Dr surgery.....they are scare mongering lol

holly87
09-03-11, 17:49
yes i know next time i go in i may go blind folded lol they put things in my head to worry about :( xx

sandy40
09-03-11, 18:47
Hi i feel myself getting worried with all the tv adverts about "you know wha"t..i think is it a sign for me to go to Drs..is it a sixth sense...adverts in my magazines as well get me in a state..anyone the same.?

kah
09-03-11, 18:59
Yes I'm just the same.
If I see anything about 'you know what' I think of it as someone warning me to get checked out!!! Problem is that everywhere you look there's awareness articles about it so you can't avoid it (apart from staying home, never watching TV or reading a newspaper lol).

K xx

holly87
09-03-11, 21:14
yes sandy im the same too i always think ohh my god thease are all signs tellin me something. and there everywhere arent they? its because there on our minds that we notice them ,because useually you probly wouldnt notice them would we.. x