PDA

View Full Version : Just a quick note to say thank you, and I'm off for a while..

carlos2011
09-03-11, 22:36
Hi guys,

I've decided (as hard as it will be), to stay off the net for the time being, I'm going to get away from it all and leave my darn computer behind! I realise now how unhelpful the net can be..in the last few weeks, I've diagnosed myself, liver problems, mercury poisoning, brain tumor, detached retina etc..I've got to start and listen to the doctors.

You guys have been fantastic, and I will keep you posted on my neurologist outcome in time. Thank you for all your support, you've made me realise how REAL anxiety is, and more likely that has been the cause of all these symptoms..its starting to sink in, but I still google, so I have to stay off the net.

I will be back when I'm a bit better and have some improvement or answers at least to share with you all. Also want to help people similar and scared as myself, because it's something we should do..pass on the faith and help others..it works so much, and can be more relief than any doctor at times..and stop them getting out the straight jacket :)

For the moment though, I feel it's best I just stay away from searching for so called conditions I could have, the internet is a scary and dangerous place..and you've all made me realise that.

Take care all, I can't thank you enough for your help

Catch up soon..

Carl xxx

nomorepanic
09-03-11, 22:42
Aww Carl good luck with things and do pop back and let us know how things go ok?

Take care and be healthy!

carlos2011
09-03-11, 22:45
Certainly will do Nicola, thanks for making me welcome! :)

Greenman50
09-03-11, 22:46
Good luck Carl , you,ll be fine mate :hugs:

jessicalittler79
09-03-11, 23:17
good luck hun i hope u feel better ...and u are right about the net does make things worse sometime...tc hunni wish u well

suzy-sue
09-03-11, 23:43
Good luck Carl .You will be ok !you'll see .Luv Sue x