PDA

View Full Version : Can someone be anxious that he is mad?

Baster9
10-03-11, 00:38
I know that anxiety can make you feel like GOING mad but, can you experience anxiety thinking that you are actually mad?

Rhys1879SAFC
10-03-11, 17:27
Yeah of course you can, in fact I was convinced I was going to lose it about a month ago because I had really bad derealisation, went to the Doctor and he really did reassure me. Anxiety plays tricks with your mind, seriously ask yourself what the chances are of you going mad? And anyway, madness is when you think you're sane and everyone else is insane, do you feel like that?

Baster9
16-03-11, 04:02
No, I think that something is wrong with me :) At least I thought, not right now, but you know different thought every day that's how anxiety's going all the way :)

Thanks for replying
Take care.

phil06
17-03-11, 14:41
Yeah of course you can, in fact I was convinced I was going to lose it about a month ago because I had really bad derealisation, went to the Doctor and he really did reassure me. Anxiety plays tricks with your mind, seriously ask yourself what the chances are of you going mad? And anyway, madness is when you think you're sane and everyone else is insane, do you feel like that?

I've been the same with my derealization.

And I also feel mad because I just don't feel like me and I get crazy thoughts and analyze everything.

shoegal
17-03-11, 20:45
Yes I always think I'm mad. And I'm right! :wacko: