PDA

View Full Version : Is this just a twisted foot/ankle?

Lizziesaurus
10-03-11, 11:51
So I went back to work today with the best of intentions and luckily my mood shot up, in fact I looked practically insane on check-in!
Anyway I then boarded a flight and fell down a step :whistles: but I've really hurt my foot, I can stand on it but it's sore, maybe a little swollen although I can never tell when somethings swollen, but it bloody hurts I know that! It's sort of the top of my foot/ankle like on the front, not the side that hurts, now me being all health paranoid I fear I've done something to it.
I did put an accident report in although I don't know what would come out of that unless I went for a claim.
But yeah, ouchiee :weep:

Just my luck as well, you confront the universe with good intentions and it bites you back on the bum! The worse part was the word 'step' was written in bright yellow, but on the wrong side of the chuffing door :lac:

Lizziesaurus
10-03-11, 12:36
right, I can't bend my foot towards me, it's also unbareably painful now, I'm hoping someone can give me a lift to A&E :weep:

Lizziesaurus
10-03-11, 15:32
I shall just update, I've been to the minor injuries place, had x-rays etc, it's just a sprain, phew!
Been told I shouldn't drive though, so unless work want to pay for me to get in, I'll have to be off again, I've only been back 1 bloody day!!!

nomorepanic
10-03-11, 15:34
Glad it is nothing serious Lizz.

I assume you need to rest it now though.

Work will have to understand - these things happen don't they ?

Lizziesaurus
10-03-11, 16:56
Doc said to keep walking but that it'll hurt like hell tomorrow, can't wait :huh:
I've sorted it out with work, I'm going to be paying the hours back, I can't really argue with it, especially if it saves me more bother in that department. Plus I did it in work anyway, they all saw me being a hopalong!