PDA

View Full Version : Is this a migraine, stress??

dreena
10-03-11, 15:26
Or something more serious?
I've had this damn headache four days now. It hurts most when driving in the day time. I was sick with a virus last week but better now. I had a bad ear with the virus and now my eardrum is retracted which is causing loud ringing and major sensitivity. Plus blocked sinus. My head aches all over and feels like pressure in my head and ears. Unfortunatly can't really rest till my husband gets home as I have three young children. Any advice would be great as it's getting me down :(

tinycritter
10-03-11, 15:36
Hi dreena,
It sounds to me like the after-effects of your virus, especially with the sinus/head pressure thing. You said it's worst when you're driving, do you also notice it in front of the computer or tv? Because all these things can strain the eyes which can contribute to headaches. And feeling anxious can make them worse too. Try not to worry, I'm sure it will start to get better soon.

xx

dreena
10-03-11, 17:40
Thank u. That's all I needed to hear. Just been in panic mode as wev all been sick. I agree with what u said. Thanks for the reassurance x

tinycritter
10-03-11, 23:55
No problem hon. :)