PDA

View Full Version : palpitations after exercise

daisycake
10-03-11, 20:41
I was tidying my room tonight and started to get central chest pain, shooting pains in my left arm and then immediately after I had a skipped beat.. I'm now terrified. Have this horrible feeling of trapped wind/acid, maybe that's all this?

Ella_Jayne
10-03-11, 21:36
The pain might be acid reflux. And the palps after exertion is really common. I got a few today and all I did was run upstairs!

Whatever is causing the pain, I's doubt very much it was heart related due to the fact of the amount of ECG's you've had and if it was heart related you probably would have collapsed.

Maybe when you were tidying your room you were over-breathing, causing your chest to become sore? Or the pain may have been something simple like trapped wind? It's possible. But you're okay hun. If the pains comes again and lasts for more than 10min then get it checked out. Other than that you seem fine. :)

teez
10-03-11, 21:43
i,ll join your club hun,,i was running around cleaning this morning,,when i eventually sat for five minutes ,,my heart was going like a steam train,,and like you i felt anxious and my heart gave a few miss beats ,,ive also had the sharp pain while bending to do things,,and acid ,,bending makes it worse,,try to relax enough cleaning put on a good film and settle down for the night,,the cleaning can wait ,,