PDA

View Full Version : anxiety pains?

anx mum
10-03-11, 21:17
Plz help so scared getting pains all over body chest, back,leg, sweating is all this due to anxiety?

xBettyBoopx
11-03-11, 00:58
Hi Bev

I feel so sorry for you lately, you are so anxious and really feeling like there is everything wrong with you. Most things you are worrying about sound like anxiety, of course they could be physical but they usually aren't.

Have you tried Dr Claire Weekes' books or cd's? To me she makes the most sense and has been a big help to me.

I know your health anxiety has gone way beyond the roof and I empathize as I know what it's like.

Unfortunately there really isn't anything that anyone can do for you except try to help you through it by giving you positive vibes rather than succumbing to trying to reassure you that there is nothing wrong. If you had ALL the tests at the hospital for EVERYTHING, you would still think there was something wrong because your anxious mind would be telling you that.

For now, because you are so bad, you need some medication I think, to help you for a short period of time. Try the books or cd's.

I hope you soon find some peace in your mind, it must be exhausting.

Els
xxx

xBettyBoopx
12-03-11, 18:37
Well Bev, I'm sorry to say it but you couldn't at least acknowledge my reply to you? I have also emailed and pm'd you and you have ignored me!

Someone trying to help you and that's the way you act. And yes I know how bad you feel, I feel that way a lot and I have illnesses but I wouldn't treat someone like that!