PDA

View Full Version : anxiety and tiredness

scaredstiff695
10-03-11, 21:45
hi

i have been doing amazing latley every night i get anxious but been dealing with it well, that is until tonight. I've had anxious day all because I'm over tired. i think. w
and tonight im bad. im anxious. so in need of some friendly words and reassurance.
I'm very tired with weird palpations and lump in my throat and over breathing. and genuinely feeling spaced out and not in control.

i no its cos I'm tired but my rational side is tiring and i can feel myself
ykl getting into a right state. i can't fall to sleep nubp anxious so if any one could help relay mei would apprecitd it

thank you x x x

PatonScotland
10-03-11, 21:51
know exactly how you feel, i also feel really anxious if i don't get enough rest. But anxiety is all it is, why not have a hot bath and listen to some relaxing music. i always feel better after a hot bath and then i lie down and try to relax.

you'll be fine we all will!!

graeme x

scaredstiff695
10-03-11, 21:57
i have had three baths today lol cos it works for me. i have to get up early and get a bath on a morning cos i suffer with muscletension in my chest and its pain ful on a morning so it relaxes me so i can carry onwith my day lol think i might turn into a prune soonlol

its nice to read some one feeling same makes you feel less alone and scared

scaredstiff695
10-03-11, 21:59
thank you x x

macc noodle
10-03-11, 22:38
Have you tried a warm bath but with the bathroom window slightly open to allow a slight breeze into the room - don't know why it works but it is really really relaxing and always calms me down when I am feeling really anxious.

When I get out of the bath, I then have a lovely hot choccy and clamber into bed to read a magazine or a good book and, then hopefully, a good nights anxiety free sleep.

Sleep tight :)