PDA

View Full Version : Bad patch??

juiceyloop
11-03-11, 03:57
Hi guys, dont really know where to start. I feel misrable & lonely 24/7 now. I've been able to control it for years but the constant ignorance that i exsit recenty has got to much. My partner i swear loves his car and xbox more than me, he don't even notice im around unless he wants something. I can't sleep until i feel so weak i have nasty panic attacks, my family keep saying "what wrong now" as i have agoraphobia i'm the black sheeo if the family.

I'm not suicidal but i just wanna disapear and not be around anymore, i cant bear feeling like this, i wont bother to tell my partner because everything goes in one ear and out the other....

Lucie x

heavenly
13-03-11, 12:19
Hi there, have a hug. :hugs: I am sorry you are not getting the support you need at the moment from your loved ones, it is difficult for people that haven't been through this sort of thing, to understand it, I think it scares some people. You need help. Have you seen your GP? Have you been on meds before? Have you thought about counselling? These are all things that will help you on your road to recovery, please don't try and get through this on your own, you are not superhuman. As soon as you start doing something to help yourself, you will start to feel a little better. Keep us posted. xx