PDA

View Full Version : Anyone been hospitaized

anx mum
11-03-11, 14:19
Looks like i might be hospitalized today really scared

sandy40
11-03-11, 14:25
ive just googled and im freaking out !!! why are you going to be hospitalized? i was going to be in Jaunuary..x

anx mum
11-03-11, 14:29
ive just googled and im freaking out !!! why are you going to be hospitalized? i was going to be in Jaunuary..x

Cos im not coping hun how come u were in january?

sandy40
11-03-11, 14:33
Because i was freaking out and in a mess..my shrink team asked me if i wanted to go into my local mental hospital:ohmy: i said no,then moments later i was in tears again and then they said they will make the choice for me..i said i cant go in as id be leaving me kids..thats my biggest fear..so they backed down...are you going in to a mental hosp? x

Katie6
11-03-11, 14:46
Did you ask to be hospitalized or has the descion been made for you? hope you feel better soon x:hugs:

kah
11-03-11, 15:45
Oh hun, I hope you get the help you need, whether that's in hospital or through your GP.

Big hugs
K xxx

Ella_Jayne
11-03-11, 16:35
Why do you think you're going to be hospitalized? Has someone suggested it to you? Hope you get the help you need hun.

sunflower7
11-03-11, 18:33
Hope you get the help you need and feel better soon x

macc noodle
11-03-11, 18:49
Big hugs to you Anxmum - take the help you need and get better soon for yourself and your family xxxxxx:hugs:

ditzygirl
11-03-11, 19:02
Whatever the circumstances, hospitalization maybe for the best.

I understand your concerns, believe me I have watched someone go through this and you will get help in the hospital and be safe.

Doesn't matter what kind of hospital, that is NOT important. You are poorly and with the right help you can and will get better.

Good luck and we are here for you anytime at allx

anx mum
12-03-11, 12:21
Whatever the circumstances, hospitalization maybe for the best.

I understand your concerns, believe me I have watched someone go through this and you will get help in the hospital and be safe.

Doesn't matter what kind of hospital, that is NOT important. You are poorly and with the right help you can and will get better.

Good luck and we are here for you anytime at allx

Thanks for all your comments havent been hospitlized yet still really struggling with physical symptoms of anxiety. At the moment someone coming to see me everyday at home

sandy40
12-03-11, 12:46
Hi I had that too,someone coming to see me everyday..it was good to talk to them as they listened and it calmed me down abit..hope it helps you,im glad you didnt go into hospital..but if you feel the need too,then go...its only you how knows how awful you really feel.xxxx :hugs:

anx mum
12-03-11, 12:59
Hi I had that too,someone coming to see me everyday..it was good to talk to them as they listened and it calmed me down abit..hope it helps you,im glad you didnt go into hospital..but if you feel the need too,then go...its only you how knows how awful you really feel.xxxx :hugs:

Hi hun how u feeling today? Im still really anxious doc perscribed me diazpam now to try and calm me. Didnt want to go in hospital cos of kids may have to if things dont settle

sandy40
12-03-11, 13:15
Hi hun how u feeling today? Im still really anxious doc perscribed me diazpam now to try and calm me. Didnt want to go in hospital cos of kids may have to if things dont settle

Im still scared/worried ive the big C..im trying to keep busy but my hips are today...thats the reason i didnt go in:lac:i didnt want to leave my kids...i said to them,the worry of dying and leaving my kids is why im like this!!! they gave me diazepam as well just 5mg..good luck..and if you need to go in..go in.xxxx

anx mum
12-03-11, 13:19
Im still scared/worried ive the big C..im trying to keep busy but my hips are today...thats the reason i didnt go in:lac:i didnt want to leave my kids...i said to them,the worry of dying and leaving my kids is why im like this!!! they gave me diazepam as well just 5mg..good luck..and if you need to go in..go in.xxxx

Has diazpam 5mg calmed u this is awful do u find everyday a struggle?

sandy40
13-03-11, 08:31
Hi the diazepam did work for a while but then my body got used to them and they did nothing..yip as soon as i open my eyes in the morning im scared/worried/ in pain and want to cry and cry but ive no tears left..i feel totally terrified everyday im leaving my kids.xxxx

kah
13-03-11, 08:54
Hi the diazepam did work for a while but then my body got used to them and they did nothing..yip as soon as i open my eyes in the morning im scared/worried/ in pain and want to cry and cry but ive no tears left..i feel totally terrified everyday im leaving my kids.xxxx

That's exactly how I feel. Awful isn't it?

honeyp1e
13-03-11, 08:54
Thanks for all your comments havent been hospitlized yet still really struggling with physical symptoms of anxiety. At the moment someone coming to see me everyday at home

Anxmum I no how ur feeling right now am going through the same anxiety sky high but I wish they'd put me in hospital at times as I feel that bad but I don't wanna b away from my chilfren but if hospital gets me better quicker then I'd rather go for that! But a few yrs back I used to have someone come out to see me everynight cos I was going the docs 3-4 times a day sometimes more or up2 the A&E I just couldn't cope and then I finally got better a few yrs passed & anxiety back again but this time I not running doc's everyday as I no its anxiety & don't want to waste docs time on just telling me to take a valium for my ANXIETY that's all it is but when going through a bad time we think its 100 times worse,,,, I just no this is a blip ur going through and will get better am the same but past 2days have been good (touchwood) not 100% brilliant but good and I no I will still have bad days to come I just try to hang in the if you wanna message me to chat am always here xx
Take Care & chin up xx

sandy40
13-03-11, 09:59
That's exactly how I feel. Awful isn't it?

Yip..i wake during the night too ( the mirt has stopped me even getting a good sleep) and im blinded by panic...im so sore today,think ill go to my GP tomorrow about all my aches/pains..im scared he'll do bloods etc..:weep: x

haz
14-03-11, 00:40
Yes, I've been hospitalised for severe anxiety/agraphobia/depression twice in the last year. May, June and July 2010 and November, December, January 2011. The Crisis Team offered to come out twice a day but I was severely depressed and suicidal as I just couldn't cope with my anxiety levels being so high. They're not that bad, lets be honest nobody wants to have to go into hospital, but if you're ill, you're ill. You will be SAFE there. Hope you feel better soon and are able to stay at home but don't beat yourself up if you do need to go into hospital. Just because you can't SEE your illness doesn't not make it real.

Best Wishes.

honeyp1e
18-03-11, 18:47
Yes, I've been hospitalised for severe anxiety/agraphobia/depression twice in the last year. May, June and July 2010 and November, December, January 2011. The Crisis Team offered to come out twice a day but I was severely depressed and suicidal as I just couldn't cope with my anxiety levels being so high. They're not that bad, lets be honest nobody wants to have to go into hospital, but if you're ill, you're ill. You will be SAFE there. Hope you feel better soon and are able to stay at home but don't beat yourself up if you do need to go into hospital. Just because you can't SEE your illness doesn't not make it real.

Best Wishes.

I feel that am in need to get put into hospital i just CAN'T cope anymore feel that my life is over an so depressed/ down/ anxiety sky HIGH am crying 24/7 and i don't no where to turn anymore :weep:

scaredstiff695
18-03-11, 19:15
hi
How are you? hope you are feeling better.
I've had crisis team out before make sure you talk to them get things off your chest x and stay positive.

honeypie hope you feeling better soon anxiety is horrid really is but it won't harm you x x