PDA

View Full Version : anyone feel the same?

isthisasgdasitgets
11-03-11, 22:48
At the moment I am feeling panicy/anxious and tearful one minute then i feel ok and then i start the cycle again... I am also experiencing tingling sensations in my head and wondered if anyone had experienced anything similar?

Nattyburt
11-03-11, 23:02
Hello,

I feel like you do regularly, panicky and shaky one minute, then fine, then not.... and so on.... Unfortunately when we get ourselves so worked up it's hard for our body to lose the adreneline we have made (unless you want to do a five mile run that is) Just try to relax and the feelings will pass. I always get the tingling on the top of my head, its one of my least favourite symptoms of anxiety! but it can't do you any harm so try not to focus on it too much.

Hope you feel better soon

xx

midgey
11-03-11, 23:10
HI,
Yep, I have got these sensations when I have felt very panicky. Tingling, pins and needles are really common with anxiety. Because you over breathe when you are anxious you breathe out too much carbon dioxide which makes you feel like you are.
As hard as it is you must realise that this will not hurt you or kill you. Ride with the panic. With me it's the symptoms of the panic that make me feel down so hopefully as you try to move through the anxiety your mood will improve.
You can get through this and I wish you all the best x

isthisasgdasitgets
12-03-11, 20:37
thanks for your replies. I think the panic and anxiety is what gets me down too, I was having a good patch and now an attack has totally floored me, It feels like I'm going to freak out with it or break down...tell you I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy! lol hopefully be on the up soon x

steveh31
13-03-11, 10:23
Yesterday I had an anxiety attack in a shop, first time in a long long time I was at the front of a queue and ended up running away when i came back i was fourth in queue I couldn't do it so asked an assistant for help he said "I would just have to join queue again" so I left. It is very difficult when it comes back after a period of stability it does floor you just have to keep going though.

isthisasgdasitgets
15-03-11, 18:44
Hi steveh31, I totally know how you feel I felt i had been doing ok, then had a major attack at work last week, and if i could have I would have run like hell!! Have rang in sick the last couple of days because it has totally floored me...don't feel like myself yet?
How you doing...shops can be the worst places with or without queues! lol x