PDA

View Full Version : How can you tell its real?

SHYGIRLAJB
11-03-11, 22:59
Hi Everyone.

Oh I just don't know. Firstly have problems with my back and leg pain, and now its seems to be pain under my arm, which is making me feel sick. However my back and leg pain hasn't been too bad today.

I am just at the end of my tether, cos I don't know if its real or its the anxiety playing up. :wacko::confused::curse::curse:

Do I mention I mention it to the dr, I don't know. Don't want my dr thinking im a pain, with all of these problems.

Sorry just so arghhhhhh at the moment. :sad:

Anita.

scaredstiff695
11-03-11, 23:08
its a tough thing i asked my therapist same thing if everything is anxiety how will we no when its not. when i had bronchitis i kept on buoy doctors knowing something was wrog . i think you just do no it will feel different that's what i think x

Nattyburt
11-03-11, 23:10
Hello,

I get random pains pretty much everywhere from time to time, i think sometimes it's anxiety and sometimes it's just my body telling me to slow down abit. If you are concerned, it never hurts to go to the doctor to get checked out, especially if it puts your mind at rest. I give any pains i have a week, and if there still there i go to the doctor. you know what though they are always gone by then! Im sure your pains are nothing to worry about. Try to relax and enjoy the weekend ahead.

xxx

Tero
11-03-11, 23:39
If it is one sided, and comes back on the same side, see a doctor.

SHYGIRLAJB
11-03-11, 23:56
Hi Everyone

Many thanks for your replies. These things actually feel real. I am seeing my dr on Monday to do with the pain in the back and leg (think it might be a trapped nerve or something). If I still have the pain under my arm not sure if I should mention it to the dr.

Anita.

kah
12-03-11, 08:22
I don't think it would hurt to mention it to your GP if you have an appointment anyway.
I asked my GP the same question, how will I ever know if symptoms are real or not and he said you just have to use your common sense!!! Easier said than done when your in a blind panic!!!

K xx

SHYGIRLAJB
13-03-11, 22:07
Hi,

Thanks for replying. Well seeing my dr tomorrow. Hmmm, so anxious as its a different dr to my normal one. Just not looking forward to it. I think I may know the answer anyways. The answer to everything, loose weight probably.

My back and leg pain was doing ok until I sort of bend down to do things and probably if I walked anywhere. My under armpain, well I don't really know, it sometimes hurts and then feel sick and then seems to ease off. I don't know, arghhhh.

Anita.

SHYGIRLAJB
14-03-11, 16:52
Hi Everyone

Many thanks for your replies. Had my appointment with the dr, who I have not seen before. It was ok in the end, he was nice, http://talk-depression.org.uk.invisionzone.com/public/style_emoticons/default/lol.gif. Worrying over nothing and he didn't mention to loose weight once, crikey. I did mention about the back and leg pain and he thinks it might be sciatica. He said its one of those things and takes time to go. He did give me a prescription for stronger codine, hopefully they will help, as the pain makes me feel sick.

I didn't however mention about the under arm pain, as the pain wasn't so bad today. Plus I was worrying about, saying there are too many things wrong, they might be fed up of me(if you see what I mean).

Oh well if it still hurts I can always make another appointment.

Anita.

SHYGIRLAJB
15-03-11, 22:20
Is wondering why does everything seem to come at the same time. More pain, my wisdom tooth is hurting. I think its still trying to grow but there is not enough room at the back. Had the pain for a couple of days now, not sure if I should go to the dentist or not. Or wait until it sort of calms down and might go away. hmmm.