PDA

View Full Version : back again

butterfly1
12-03-11, 09:34
Hi Guys i have been off here for a while trying to sort my life out hence not done a very good job. I seem to be going through a bad patch again. I was put on 20mg prozac which helped to start but now going backwards again. My main problem is panic attacks, social phobia and lack of confidence. I am female 48 living in somerset if anyone would like to make contact :hugs:

nomorepanic
12-03-11, 09:41
Hi butterfly1

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

joolz07
12-03-11, 11:46
Hi there!

I can certainly sympathise with you! I suffer from panic attacks and anxiety as well as low self confidence.
I had a realy good year last year and even thought about coming off my medication a few times. Then early Jan I sufffered some personal set backs and had a massive panic attack ..... I'm still in a state of high anxiety now!
Any time you want a chat or just 'sound off' feel free!
Take care
Julie xx

butterfly1
12-03-11, 19:34
Thanx Julie for the welcome,,ditto i seemed to nbe getting life back on track,, i started going to yoga weekly which i love although it is not as easy as people think but feel better for doing something. Trying to get out more and do stuff but no fun on your own and i have forgot what i enjoy.:hugs:

joolz07
12-03-11, 19:46
It's a shame we live so fa away from eachother .... could have been Yoga buddies! Feel free to make contact any time. :hugs:
Julie xx

joolz07
12-03-11, 19:47
That was supposed to say 'Far' away ......:blush: