PDA

View Full Version : is it just me?

snowgoose
12-03-11, 16:54
I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND .
i am no attention seeker believe me ..and am having a struggle now with agrophobia and anxiety ...........empathise and looking for support and giving it back when I can :hugs:

today the news is horrific about Japan ......makes my fears need to be put on back burner though it takes up my mind 24/7.

this is a no panic forum so I am probably wrong in my feelings .......so no need to post about global happenings..........it is a personal thing

but this catastrophe is huge ..........so bad ...............can we maybe just chat about what we can do .......even pray .......someone here will know where we can donate money to help .that will actually get there .?
it is so awful and I dont know what to do .
not just oh isnt this dreadful stuff ...............hope you get my drift

macc noodle
12-03-11, 17:36
Hey Snowgoose - with you on this one. Such a dreadful dreadful tragedy - like Armageddon really.

The sheer horror of the ferocity of the earthquake, then the tsunami and then the fires and nuclear plant problems.

Really really feel for the people there and praying for them to be kept as safe as possible.

xxxx

snowgoose
12-03-11, 17:47
thank you Macc Doodle :hugs:
it just hit me.eh? my problems versus Armageddon . wish we had somehow the means to support and help with the practical stuff .
makes you think ................and feel thankful

teez
12-03-11, 18:35
yup i had a huge dose of reality when i saw this on the news yesterday,,i had a bad day on thursday ,,dissapointing news,,the dog wet up my new curtains,,the exhaust dropped of our car,,id had no sleep and loads to do before council fit central heating which means men in my house that set me off,,major anxiety attacks,,but when i sat down a watched what those poor people went through it dawned on me my cares are nothing compared to theirs,,and i felt very silly and selfish,,