PDA

View Full Version : :( worried sick!! literally

holly87
12-03-11, 17:57
right so now im really worrying about my throte when i swallow its sore on one side ,this doesnt help when my anxiety is all because of my throte and im completely obsessed with it .. checking it prodding it and makeing sure both sides are the same .. can a sore throte only be on one side? things are getting that bad that i dont actually remember haveing a sore throte in the past or even remember anything iv ever had because i try to remember when i get a ache or pain or belly ache or headache ect and i cant so that makes me think i never had any of these and only now im getting them :( .. so that all gives me something to really worry about.. iv got constant aches every where and they dont just stay in the same place they move everywhere.. my doc knows about all of this and shes adamant its all just anxiety but i refuse to beleive even though i really want to trust and beleive her!! my biggest worry is my lymph node thats swallon and the doc says sometimes they never go down and its very common .. but im really worried ive had blood tests to put my mind at rest why cant i stop worying and get back to normal???? help xx p.s this is all googles fault because i used to go on and search for symptoms!! whitch i dont do any more

kah
12-03-11, 18:07
Hey Holly,

I'm just the same, I used to google (haven't for ages) but my brain remembers all that info I looked up and doesn't stop reminding me of all the symptoms I seem to have!!

I've had a sore throat on one side before, I'm sure it's very common and nothing to worry about. I can't give any advice on how to stop the anxiety because I'm struggling myself but I think the key is to start believing what the doctors say rather than going over and over it in your mind (wish I could put that into practice myself!!).

K xx