PDA

View Full Version : Pain/ache in side

ell1877
13-03-11, 08:05
I've got an ache I wouldn't actually call it a pain as I just know its there,it's to the left of my belly button and towards my left side.

The trouble is a few months ago I had stood with my hands on my hips n I felt a lump at the bottom of my ribcage in my side I was examined by the doctor and she couldn't feel anything and I've also recently had blood tests and they were normal

But I can't help thinking somethings wrong with me and in really scared it's going to be serious I'm sure it's all stemmed from me feeling this lump although I do suffer with ibs I have done for a few years

Anyone can help ease my mind that would be great also do you think I should be worried about what I felt or do you think it's always been there but I've never noticed it as I suppose we have lumps n bumps allover don't we!!!!

Thanks in advance :(

holly87
16-03-11, 19:02
hiya. i can relate to you i consentrate on my neck all the time constanty touching it and feeling it to see if theres any change as i have a little lump on my neck that doc says is nothing. so now im gettin pains where im touching and aches and feelings that i wouldnt call a pain eather just very uncomftable and not nice at all. that do hurt. its only the side of my neck where the lump is as well. and the front of my throte hurts too for no reason . i could go on and on all day about all my pains there horrible and everyone scares me so i know how you feel. its true if you search your body there are lumps and bumps every where but because were anxious we notice things others wouldnt. hope your ok x