PDA

View Full Version : Help Please

Jono
05-04-06, 19:42
Hi,

I think im dying i must be this cannot be anxiety can it?

Well i started off this morning. When i was Half asleep like mostly subconscious i could feel myself THINKING about breathing and taking deep breaths subconsciously but conscioulsy like i was out of breath. That cannot be normal.

And now i feel very weird. It feels like im dying. I cannot stop twitching and moving around and looking around. I just want to do that thing where you know when you shiver for a couple of seconds and its natural? i just always want to do that for some reason. I can now hear my heartbeat and when im typing it feels like my head just wants to drop. I have to keep grabbing my self to help the twitching its horrible. My breathing is very irregular aswel! And it just feels like i want to cry but i cant.

Please reassure me and tell me if anyone has experienced this..

Thanks,

-Jono

Southern_Belle
05-04-06, 19:57
Jono,

I know you were having a bad night last night too. I think it is your anxiety working overtime. I personally haven't experienced this but just wanted to reassure you that in my opinion I think it's anxiety. I hope you feel better soon.

Bel

Jono
05-04-06, 20:59
Cheers Bele.

Anyone suffer from them?l

jackie
05-04-06, 21:09
jono this sounds all too familiar , i know that even now i find it hard to feel truly like it is all anxiety, but that is what ive been told so many times.

i know that i feel each heart beat many times and have spoke to others who feel the same.

anxiety causes the twitching and inability to sit down and the preoccupation with your breathing

have you ever read claire weekes books jono?

jackie

Jono
05-04-06, 21:10
hi jackie,

no i have never read any books. im very new too anxiety.