PDA

View Full Version : where do I start?

nikk_dolittle
13-03-11, 22:01
Not been on much recently............

am mhaving a rough time. :weep:

Where do I start? start at the beginning and its along story, middle and the first bit is missing or last and not much is said.:lac:

feel like im letting the animals down.............. WHY I ask, Why....

:weep::weep::weep:

Basically...
I am struggling at the moment, and have been for a while.

I do not want to type it all out here - It is too long, complicated and pointless to be worth reading. I guess I could do with some support or something.

xxxx:weep:

Jamie C
14-03-11, 02:07
Start from the beggining, nothing on this forum is pointless,long or too complicated, absoloutly nothing and the only way we can help and give you comforting advice is if we know whats wrong. Don't feel that you are pointless either. Get posting, it will relieve you somewhat. Hope you feel better soon

Jamie x

Bill
14-03-11, 02:24
I totally agree with Jamie that it is Never pointless because often it helps to write it all down because it acts as a release.

If you do feel able to type it all out, you're More than welcome to pm your story to me. I would Love to listen and support you.

In case you don't feel you can, I'll send you Lots of Hugs and hope you're feeling better very soon. Never feel alone.:bighug1::bighug1::bighug1:

blueangel
14-03-11, 08:52
Hi Nikk

Sorry you're suffering at the moment - I know how it feels as I'm just coming out of a very bad patch which I couldn't get myself out of without the help of citalopram and CBT.

:bighug1: from me as well...