PDA

View Full Version : Weird throat

Jamie C
14-03-11, 02:30
Hey

Ok.. so back in december my throat felt funny when i took a sharp breath in or coughed, felt like it was closing up or getting blocked like some kind of flap on a valve or something and feels like something is grabbing it.. it did go but its come back now and its weird, i've hardly drunk any kind of fluid in past few days, unsure why, could this be the cause tho?

Also my throat feels "hard" (sounds dodgey this lol) like when i press it is it sposed to be hard?? don't remeber it being like that, mind you before HA i never noticed much and used to shake things off and not worry about them.. now everythings a worry.. even things have been like that for years...

Jamie

countrygirl
14-03-11, 12:27
If you haven't drunk much fluid in last few days then you will be severely dehydrated - now much is not much???
This will also make all your mucous membranes very dry which includes all your mouth and throat and could be reason for the strange feelings.
Try drinking 2-3 pints of water/fluid ( no alcohol) slowly over a full day and see if this improves matters.