PDA

View Full Version : A little help over here?

Bambara
14-03-11, 04:54
Hi everyone,

My name is Bárbara and i'm from Monterrey, México. I'm 30 years old and
suffer from GAD (Generalized Anxiety Disorder) ... i also have issues with my self esteem.

It is really hard for me to socialize in "normal parameters", though i work as a computer repair technician and interact with clients almost all the time.

I'm looking for a place where i don't feel like a weirdo all the time, hope this is it , i don't know :shrug:

P.S. Hope you can excuse my very rusty english... :blush:

nomorepanic
14-03-11, 04:56
Hi Bambara

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

suzy-sue
14-03-11, 07:14
Hi Bambara and :welcome:to NMP .Im sure you will find what your looking for here and meet some likeminded people .See you around I hope ..Take care . sue x

lyn7069
14-03-11, 08:02
hi my name is linda i have agraphobia & take panic attacks , anytime you feel like leaving me a message i will reply , life is never easy but sometimes just having someone too chat too makes a diifferance . linda x

scottishcantona
15-03-11, 13:07
your not a weirdo love, you will find lots of supportive people on here, anytime you want to leave me a message dont hesitate, im 39 m from scotland x

Bravedart
15-03-11, 13:58
Hi there and :welcome:

I agree with the Scottish Cantona, you are no weirdo. You'll get plenty of understanding and support here. Incidentally, your english is very good :yesyes:

Any chance you could take the field Cantona for our next game against Brazil in London? :shades: