PDA

View Full Version : US MUMS...

sandy40
14-03-11, 13:27
Time and time again i read posts about mums scared their going to leave their kids..im one of them thats my fear..is it all mums do you think?? x

flumpkin
14-03-11, 14:24
Hi definitely true for me and what started my health anxiety. Petrified (mainly of cancer) and having to leave and say goodbye to my little girl xxx

kah
14-03-11, 18:31
Exactly the same for me. Never had a care in the world until I had my 2 beautiful girls. Now I worry from morning til night about the big 'C'. I do worry how my behaviour might be affecting them, I try to hide it from them, I just hope they're too young to pick up on it (they're 4 and almost 3). My friends with kids aren't the same, unless they're hiding it very well, which they could well be because none of my friends know what I'm going through :blush:

K xx

sandy40
14-03-11, 18:36
Well ive one friend who knows..shes getting to be the flipping same:roflmao: only today she asked me if i thought she'd lost weight i said no and she said well blah blah at work said i look thinner,theh she went on for 10 mins about it...shes got sore back knees and is worried too..she said my god Sandra ive turned into you!!:ohmy:

bexy84
14-03-11, 20:00
i can relate 100 % my main fear is leaving my kids with no mummy.....mine r 18mths and 4 and i am scared i wont see them grow up!!!! i imagine saying my goodbyes and all sorts!!! its terrible really!! xxx

bloxy
14-03-11, 20:04
Yeah me too, my HA started big time after the birth of my second baby.

I think every mother does feel this way to some extent but HA just makes it more extreme.

NervousNellie
15-03-11, 14:46
True for me too. It started after the birth of my second baby too and that's when my anxiety started. If I didn't have children, I don't think I would have anxiety. Nobody can care for their children like a mother and I think it scares the heck out of most moms to even think about leaving their children. I know that if it happened to me, my children would be taken care of, but I worry about how they would handle it. I hate to see my children hurting and I know that would destroy them. Just typing this out made me burst into tears. It's a very sensitive subject for me and pretty much why I worry all of the time.

bluetopazgirl
15-03-11, 16:13
Its true for me too hun xx