PDA

View Full Version : really worrying think theres definatly something wrong

jobear
14-03-11, 18:08
I typed my symptoms into google and it keeps comming up with the same one which is stomache cancer. ive been doctors and she didnt think it was that,and that im just stressed. but im convinced shes wrong. she gave me citalipram which ive had before but i dont want to take them because of what i went through to come off them before! and also they make me so tired and its no good with a 2 month old and a 2 year old! but my syptoms ave been stomache pains, bloating, no appitite and when do eat i feel full very quick. ive been breathless, chest pains and the odd palpertation. also been feeling sick randomly. and this morning i had black stools which is anotha symptom. and that if you have black stools theres a bleed comming from somewere? am really not coping at the moment and just keep looking for reasurence and for someone to say its just anxiety and im doing it to my self!? x

bronte
14-03-11, 19:31
hi jobear have you took anything like pepto bismol that can make your stool black as can other meds x

kah
14-03-11, 19:34
or eaten anything like spinach or blueberries?? They can make your poo black.....

jobear
14-03-11, 19:57
No nothing like any of those. :(