PDA

View Full Version : reasurence please!

holly87
14-03-11, 18:32
right so i went to the docs today because i was sure one side on my neck had swelled and iv got a sore throte and she says its fine and im fine.. also my tounge hurts underneath really hurts .. doc says its just spots i thort it was an ulcer .. my lymph node thats swelled a little i asked her to feel it and she said no she said i need to stop worrying about it because she wont keep checking it because theres nothing wrong .. says they sometimes stay swelled up.. useually i leave the docs feeling reasured but not today im still worried :( why am i doing this to myself? am i ok or not.. and why wont she take me seriously or is this all just totally in my head?xx

holly1986
14-03-11, 18:52
Hiya
Ive had this before, and im sure most of the sufferers on here will tell you the same, the doctor is 100% right, youre absolutely fine. Even if it was swollen, what do you think would be wrong? everything is fine, if the doctor thought for a second there was something wrong she would have ran even more tests.

bloxy
14-03-11, 20:02
I think you can totally trust your doc, I would be reassured with what she said:hugs: