PDA

View Full Version : the mole clinic

bexy84
14-03-11, 20:03
i am going to the mole clinic to have a full body check with some special camera things on thursday .. has anyone been???? so scared they are going to find something bad!!!!! xx i am getting married in 5 weeks!! need this sorting now :-(

bloxy
14-03-11, 20:06
I've never had it done, but I am sure that you will finally have the reassurance that you need. Once they have looked at them with the light thing you will know for definite that they are all ok.

Good luck on Thursday:hugs:

bexy84
14-03-11, 20:16
i am really worried!!!! i want to go and get it done but at the same time i am scared!! xx

bloxy
14-03-11, 20:21
That's only natural, I feel like that if I have to go to the doctors and even though I know it is likely to put my mind at rest, I have to be dragged there kicking and screaming.

You are bound to be nervous and anxious about it because your anxiety has convinced you that there's something to worry about. Just keep in mind how many times you've been checked over by your doc and they have no concerns at all. You will be fine:hugs:

ktg123
14-03-11, 23:11
Hi Bexy84 are you going to have pictures of them taken or is it something else.I have to go to the hospital evey year or so to have close up pictures taken of my moles (I have loads all differnt shapes,sizes and colours) then whenever i feel like a mole has changed i can compare it with the photo or go to the doctors with it and there can see what the changes are.They also measure each mole everytime.
Please dont be worried my moles change all the time and they are all ok x