PDA

View Full Version : Persistant Headache

Jimbo1189
14-03-11, 23:38
Hi guys,
I've had a mild persistent headache on and off now for a week or so and its really starting to get me down, it can be anywhere on my head at different times. I do regular exercise and it never seems to hurt during exercise only when i'm relaxed. I have alot of trouble with my TMJ joint and wondering if it would cause symptoms like a headache and eye pressure like sinusitis etc. My health anxiety has remained fairly dormant recently but this has got me worried for obvious reasons.

debs180
15-03-11, 18:17
hiya, id say if u have trouble with tmj then headache and all else u have mentioned could very well be linked. i get headaches that last longer than a week and i dont suffer tmj.....mines anxiety etc and alot of the time lack of water.
hope u feel better soon x

Jamie C
15-03-11, 20:40
Hi i get exactly this, its starting to worry me.. but i dont really wanna go to dr's cos i feel like i'm pestering him over a headache lol! I have found when i dont drink much its much more noticeable.. the pressure thing on front of my head round my sinuses is annoying. Hope you guys feel better soon

Jamie