PDA

View Full Version : Illness/injuries and Panic

blondeangel
06-04-06, 05:59
a mont ago i jure mu ankle my mistakenly twisting it the wrong way when i walked. I went to the local hopital..thy tol dme that thy didnt ,know aht was rong, but I shoul dsee a neurologis. I have no surface feeling of my outside ankle or top of my foot. Then I went ot my family doctor, she wantst there so a colleague looked at me anle and told me that I had torn the tendons in my ankel, to keep a tensor abndage on it and it would heal within two weeks. Wel..thi happened march 11st,,,,and I saw no improvement so I saw the doctor at my college. he tole my yesterday that it looks like I hae perineal neural palsy. Iam going to have to see a neurologist, anad get tests done...I had like 5 bood tests today.....but I culd not afford teh foot crace i needed..so ihave a second rated one that helps..and I got a cane too.So.....I have no idea wha the diagonoses is..ive asked the doctors and they dont know until i get my tests back...and I have found out that if I had brile a bone with this injury it would be permanent......I had an x-ray and no broekne bones...but I am a it scared because I don't know what is going to happen...and i can't run at all....I can't bike ride (love to do) nor jog or hike....I am ging nuts not workin and stayine home. I hate it. I talked it with my professor for my abnormal child psycholoy clss about me feelings of depression , lost and fustraition and she suggested that I see a school counsellor. Spo now I see my psychologist, my school counseller and my counsellro re my past abuse. It is really hard for me to get counseling...hey I am training to be one...but I figurd taht to be en effecive couselor I need to come to terms with my pst to move on.
WEll I need to sleep....school tomorrow
:)

andrew
07-04-06, 22:03
hi blondeangel,

hopefully someone will tell you exactly whats wrong with your ankle/foot soon. lets hope it gets better soon giving you back full mobility.

good luck with the counselling. i think most counsellors have regular counselling, part of the job lol. tc .. andrew