PDA

View Full Version : stool problem?

becks xxx
15-03-11, 12:09
So a few days ago i saw bright red blood in my stool
The day after i had the same thing and family members said it was probably piles which looking at it now seemed believable
However lastnight there was no blood, my stool had all white tissue bits in it? It looked like tissue anyway, what the hell is this!!!!!!!!
Has anyone ever had this? Should i be worried?

Rossi_uk
15-03-11, 12:41
It could be worms and if this is the case there are simple treatments for it. In anycase you should see a doctor just so he can diagnose you, Doesnt sound serious too me :) Soo dont worry.

Rossi

nanny
15-03-11, 12:49
Hi
Like Rossi, I too think it sounds like worms but even if it is there is nothing to worry about, your Dr can give you something to get rid of them.
BUT i'm not a dr, so if i were worried about it like you seem to be i'd pop off to the docs and explain to him/her about it. It would certainly put your mind at rest.
Good Luck

shoegal
15-03-11, 12:58
I would think the white bits were something you ate... or as others have suggested perhaps worms? I wouldn't worry about the bleeding if it is bright red and only occasional but I would go and see your Dr for a proper diagnosis anyway - to reassure you if nothing else! And don't be embarassed, they have seen it all before and worse!