PDA

View Full Version : Hmmmmm i did it!!!!

Ammeg
06-04-06, 09:01
Hey everyone!!!
Just thought id post (as promised) and let you know how me hair appointment went!!! for those who dont know me i am agrophobic and can only go out with someone and when i do that i am physically sick everytime!!
Hadnt had me hair cut in 3 yrs coz of this!! well me sisters getting married and i had to try and look nice so it had to be done!!!
Well i was sick twice before i went but once out i wasnt sick (which i usually am!!) had a panic but just tapped me way through it and i survived (as usual!!), got to the hair dressers sat there for 2 hours without a panic attack!! i had trouble swallowin but i did it!!! felt fab comin out with me new do!!! So theres my story!!! its hard for me to write this coz i find it hard to be proud of me for doin small things!! but i guess i am quite proud!!! thanx to all me mateys for your help!!!!
Wuvs u all!!
Gxxxxxxx

Alexandra
06-04-06, 09:38
Well Done Ammeg

Knew you could do it hun

Really proud of you

Take Care

Alex

Many People Will Walk
In & Out Of Your Life
But Only True Friends
Will Leave Footprints
In Your Heart

trac67
06-04-06, 10:06
Well done Ammeg, goes to prove what you can do when you put your mind to it. Way to go girl !!!!!

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

stace81
06-04-06, 15:47
Well done babe:D
I am so proud of you.
xxxxxxxx
stace

sford

Southern_Belle
06-04-06, 16:00
gem,

so proud of you and wish i could see your new do.

Bel

Karen
06-04-06, 18:04
Well done Ammeg. That's brilliant.

Karen

Happiness is not a state to arrive at but a manner of travelling.

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough ~ Christine Cagney, Cagney & Lacey

honeybee3939
06-04-06, 19:04
Great News Ammeg!!!

Well done, you deserve to be proud of yourself !!!

Andrea
xxxx

Keitharcher
07-04-06, 20:10
gem

What can I say but well done, today the hairdresser tomorrow Australia, I am so pleased for you

Keith

bobsy
07-04-06, 22:07
well done you did it. keep up the good work

bobsy

Coni
08-04-06, 09:59
Well done Ammeg. You deserve to feel proud.

Coni X

nomorepanic
08-04-06, 17:06
Ammeg

Well done for coping and for doing it. Hopefully you won't be so scared next time now.

Nicola

hunny_as
10-04-06, 12:41
sorry i have not seen this sooner gem weldone so very proud of you, your so stronge and now you know it! well done i am so happy for you even shed a tear for ya, cant tell you how proud i am of you

amanda xx

dont worry about today, for today was the tomorrow you worried about yeaterday