PDA

View Full Version : Well that didn't work....I'm back!

NervousNellie
15-03-11, 14:32
Hi everyone! I decided about a month ago to give up NMP, thinking that it was fueling my anxiety by reading about other people's symptoms. Well it didn't work. As a matter of fact, my anxiety is worse now than it was before and I have needed to take .25mg of xanax a day, sometimes more. I normally don't take medication unless I have a HUGE panic attack. I've had to take medication every day just to help me accomplish what I need to get done. I've had a very bad month (things just don't seem to want to get better for me - sick kids, financial issues, etc.) and I guess I just need that constant reassurance that what I am feeling is actually anxiety and not some sort of physical ailment. So I hope you guys will take me back!

Pan9
15-03-11, 14:36
Welcome back!!! :) xxx:hugs:

bloxy
15-03-11, 14:53
Sorry to hear you are having such a tough time:hugs:

rubynoodles
15-03-11, 14:56
I must admit, sometimes I read posts and think 'oh no i'd not thought of that before' and it too fuels my anxiety and ive said to myself not to keep looking at all the posts but on the other hand its nice to know i'm not alone and there is always someone who has the same symptoms or experiencing the same things :)