PDA

View Full Version : Feeling very anxious / panicky right now :(

honeyp1e
15-03-11, 17:25
Feeling really panicky right now been constipated & full of trapped wind now for a few days last went the loo on Sunday not much but still went :)
anyway am still feeling full tight stomach feeling have a little pop belly i went the chemist and got some Motilium and took one at 3pm still feeling bloated also having water brash (however you spell it) ive drank 200ml of pure orange etc NOTHING it is more trapped wind than anything but my diet is poor but i can't eat as i don't have an appetite as am feeling full up how can i get rid of this ??????????? all i've eaten today is -

7am - 2small toast/ 2custard cream biscuits / cup of tea
9am- 4pieces of toberlone
3pm - 2 rice cakes with jam

i just don't feel like eating until this stomach goes down !!!!

sandlin
15-03-11, 17:46
drinks plenty of water and eat things like weetabix or bran flakes, use wholemeal bread and eat fruit xx

Katie6
15-03-11, 18:23
Feeling really panicky right now been constipated & full of trapped wind now for a few days last went the loo on Sunday not much but still went :)
anyway am still feeling full tight stomach feeling have a little pop belly i went the chemist and got some Motilium and took one at 3pm still feeling bloated also having water brash (however you spell it) ive drank 200ml of pure orange etc NOTHING it is more trapped wind than anything but my diet is poor but i can't eat as i don't have an appetite as am feeling full up how can i get rid of this ??????????? all i've eaten today is -

7am - 2small toast/ 2custard cream biscuits / cup of tea
9am- 4pieces of toberlone
3pm - 2 rice cakes with jam

i just don't feel like eating until this stomach goes down !!!!

it will take time for your constipation to ease, i have so much trouble with my digestive system, even when eating a balanced diet, and when i am stressed or anxious it is so much worst, i get very constipated, and bloated but i really do find the fibre-gels help so much, i would def reccomend you try them, especially with your lack of fibre, they bulk up and soften the stool making it easier to pass but they don't work straight away, it can take a day or 2 and you need to continue using them daily to keep you going regurally, but this ok as they are not like a laxative. If you can get the bloating etc under control maybe you will gain back a bit of an appetite.
other things that you could try, while your appetite is not great, have grannary toast instead of white, replace the custard creams with fibre biscuits (you can get from holland and barratt) and drink plenty of water or squash/fruitjuice. If it gets really bad, you could ask you gp for some glycerin suppositories they work very quickly.
Kate xx:hugs:

honeyp1e
15-03-11, 18:56
it will take time for your constipation to ease, i have so much trouble with my digestive system, even when eating a balanced diet, and when i am stressed or anxious it is so much worst, i get very constipated, and bloated but i really do find the fibre-gels help so much, i would def reccomend you try them, especially with your lack of fibre, they bulk up and soften the stool making it easier to pass but they don't work straight away, it can take a day or 2 and you need to continue using them daily to keep you going regurally, but this ok as they are not like a laxative. If you can get the bloating etc under control maybe you will gain back a bit of an appetite.
other things that you could try, while your appetite is not great, have grannary toast instead of white, replace the custard creams with fibre biscuits (you can get from holland and barratt) and drink plenty of water or squash/fruitjuice. If it gets really bad, you could ask you gp for some glycerin suppositories they work very quickly.
Kate xx:hugs:

Thanks,
I have just been to buy some of those suppositories its more of the trapped wind plus acid / IBS just the bloated was going down had a cup of tea now and hey guess what am back to bein bloated don't no if its the tea / the IBS ir the fact that am just so full of wind anything I eat I feel like this just right under my ribs which kicks off my anxiety :( and totally freaks me out I keep thinking something serious is wrong !! Staying away from cups of tea for a while as I think that is the culprit as this happened this morning after I had tea :( don't learn :( and the fact I chew a lot of chewing gum which am trying to stay away from ithe toast I have is brown high fibre bread and I grab biscuits always after everything I eat n drink as I get like a bad sugar craving even though there is fruit in front of me am gonna try again tomorrow and instead of grabbing a biscuit try fruit but as I said everythin I eat am full straigh away as am not used to eating am on omeprazole plus gavison aswell but not took gaviscon for a while :(

scottishcantona
15-03-11, 19:03
slow down a touch love, try not to worry as much, mother nature will deliver in time, getting anxious and stressed wont help the situation, if you get no relief soon then nip to the chemist and speak to the pharmacist or book a drs appointment, try not to let it worry you. Also try and look at your diet and do yourself a positive favour and choose one mega healthy food per day and build from there, hugs and love x

honeyp1e
15-03-11, 20:17
slow down a touch love, try not to worry as much, mother nature will deliver in time, getting anxious and stressed wont help the situation, if you get no relief soon then nip to the chemist and speak to the pharmacist or book a drs appointment, try not to let it worry you. Also try and look at your diet and do yourself a positive favour and choose one mega healthy food per day and build from there, hugs and love x

Thanks I just automtically just go into panic mode and the woman in the chemist the flipping cashire told me basically if u don't open ur bowels u'll vomit !!! Am EMETPHOBIC so that freaked me out but think I no the main culprit now TEA as its always after or during drink a cup of tea I feel my stomach starting to bloat so tea is now a NO NO xx

scottishcantona
15-03-11, 20:29
lol that was'nt very helpful of her was it. You will be fine and a lot of things are just us making the situation worse, I have got high blood pressure, panic disorder, social anxiety,Gad and Ibs lol no hope, no hope whatsoever shoot me now, kidding, anyways hugs for now love and be safe x

honeyp1e
15-03-11, 21:26
lol that was'nt very helpful of her was it. You will be fine and a lot of things are just us making the situation worse, I have got high blood pressure, panic disorder, social anxiety,Gad and Ibs lol no hope, no hope whatsoever shoot me now, kidding, anyways hugs for now love and be safe x

IBS doc only told me about 2weeks ago and i hate it already :weep: i just can't cope am always in pain / spasms / bloated etc and when am bloated and this fullness feeling i get bad watery mouth which doctor said is just acid as when i do go to eat am eating on top of wind or even not eating my stomach fills up with wind and pushes the acid up :weep: which makes me panic i just cant cope with it and now i keep getting the trembles :(

scottishcantona
15-03-11, 21:34
buscopan for IBS, basically your stress is making it like it is, the key is relaxation and eating properly, try to relax hun, all your symptoms are following on one from the other, take a deep breath and tell yourself that you can overcome all this, you can cope with it, you will wake up every morning for years and years and at some point when you have a handle on everything you will feel brilliant, trust me you will, but right now concentrate on distracting yourself away from all things medical and put yourself somewhere in your mind that is cool and comforting and loving, or listen to some music, you are loved, everyone wants you to feel well x

honeyp1e
15-03-11, 22:00
i just never find myself thinking positive its always thinkng about how am feeling whats this symptom whats theat and now am sitting here running questions over n over in my mind why am i trembling ?? what is wrong etc ??? ts like this 24/7 i never relax my mind never gets 5mins
and i didnt realise how many symptoms ibs has ????