PDA

View Full Version : Hi all, im new to all this and a little confused

emmi86
15-03-11, 18:39
Ive only been suffering with anxiety for several months so this is all really scary to me :weep:, but on a happy note i have a beautiful 1 year old daughter who helps me smile through the day, having my little superstar is the best thing ive ever done!!! :)

diane07
15-03-11, 18:41
Hi emmi86

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

scottishcantona
15-03-11, 18:45
Bless you love, take your time and educate yourself, look around this forum, you have nothing to be scared or confused about, everything can be explained and there are always people on here willing to listen and offer you sound advice. We are all different and no story is the same, however there are similar traits and things that happen that we all share in common. Thinking of you and hope things become a little clearer for you when you have had time to read and digest, hugs for now x

emmi86
15-03-11, 19:03
Thank you hun, im hoping joining this site will help me understand and learn to cope, i already feel so much better knowing that im not the only 1 that feels this way, i have fantastic family and friends around me, they try to support me, but they jus dont understand the way other sufferers do, im sure ul get what i mean, thank u so much for taking the time to talk to me, its very much appreciated:)

scottishcantona
15-03-11, 19:10
aww thats ok hun, have a grandchild 1 year old, my youngest daughter is only 4 lol and they are indeed a blessing x