PDA

View Full Version : panicky-awsy from home, feel very afraid

woody77
16-03-11, 04:09
Hi, I'm staying away from home in a b and b which is very rural. Can't sleep, feel very panicky, chest pain. Can't se how I'll get through the night. Husband fast asleep! Tried hot drink,playing sudoku and coming on nmp forum, still no better. Rationally I know I'll survive, but its hell at the moment. Anyone out there feeling similar or had similar experience?

Shelz77
16-03-11, 04:21
Hi, sorry to hear that but do remember its your mind playing tricks. Maybe try playing some of the other games on this site, or watching something funny on tv, anything to distract you. I know its hard as I get it alot and I get soooo tired. Good luck and take care :-)

woody77
16-03-11, 04:39
Thank u so much for the reassurance,will have to tough it out as always, trying some more distractions by playing games etc, but feel soo tired;) got a job interview in am, adrenaline obviously in overdrive.

amandawedner
16-03-11, 09:36
Hi, I know how exactly you feel. I really hated my panic attacks in the past as well, especially when I hyperventilated and thus became sooo light-headed. :(

In addition, I had heart palpitations and was fidgety for 6 hours straight. It is really frustrating i know, because my social life was disrupted.

I'll just let you know that people are out there, so don't give up on hope and keep looking for solutions! I know I did.

jessica1980x
21-03-11, 12:31
hi woody77 , i'm jess i suffer with the same thing hun so your not alone .. i was prescribed with Omeprazole 20mg capsules their good, you get 28 in box and take 1 a day ... go to your docs see if you can get some ... :winks:

Pudding
21-03-11, 12:37
hi woody77 , i'm jess i suffer with the same thing hun so your not alone .. i was prescribed with Omeprazole 20mg capsules their good, you get 28 in box and take 1 a day ... go to your docs see if you can get some ... :winks:

HiJess, Sorry to cut in but Omeprazole are for tummies aren't they. I used to take them to stop aspirin upsetting my tum so how do they help anxiety or sleep?

Fran

bangorlass
22-03-11, 01:23
Hi yes I know how you feel as I feel that way everytime I leave the house I hope you sre feeling better now xxx