PDA

View Full Version : Acid Relux / Burning Sensations

honeyp1e
16-03-11, 07:05
i suffering with bad burning just below my ribs / between shoulder blades / lower back & throat !!

am just wondering how many of us actually suffer with acid and were you get your burning ??
what meds are you on do they work??
do you think its your anxiety causing it or ibs etc..?
what kicks it off the most and anything you find to sooth it??

Meds - Omeprazole 20mg work just of a morning lol
Gaviscon - wen needed can work

worse foods - orange juice / tea / some chocolate mars mars mainly
sooth - porridge

scottishcantona
16-03-11, 09:50
Hey, the ibs under health worries gives some great tips, worry only makes it worse, work on that and hopefully some of the symptoms will abate a little, hugs x

loops81
16-03-11, 10:57
Well i suffer with acid reflux too.

My b/f is going through bad depression/anxiety at the moment and I have noticed that the burning and pain has been with me most days due to worrying about him. Worry really sets mine off.

honeyp1e
16-03-11, 15:44
Hey, the ibs under health worries gives some great tips, worry only makes it worse, work on that and hopefully some of the symptoms will abate a little, hugs x

i find am worrying 24/7 and just can't stop and the burning is horrible or i get a horrible taste n my throat for some reason a metal type taste i have had this horrible nervous stomach feeling all day like i need to run the loo but i dont... i haven't eaten since 7am 2toast i just dont feel like eating cant stop panicking and just making myself worse

honeyp1e
16-03-11, 15:46
Well i suffer with acid reflux too.

My b/f is going through bad depression/anxiety at the moment and I have noticed that the burning and pain has been with me most days due to worrying about him. Worry really sets mine off.

am in the same boat as your b/f am suffering right now badly with my anxiety/depression and dont no where to turn this alsoi makes my burning worse and have horrible taste in my throat & worse of all i wont eat had toast at 7am not eaten since cos ive had this horrible nervous belly feeling like i need to shoot the loo every 2 secs only i dont and i cant stop worrying i also get bad watery mouth