PDA

View Full Version : Hello :)

Fierybiscuits
16-03-11, 11:57
Hello everyone, :)

I've been finding this site really useful for a while but amazingly have only just realised I've never registered! I'm a 25 year old student and have suffered with GAD for the past 2-3 years, but thankfully with recent therapy I feel I'm making some progress. Unfortunately I still have terrible social anxiety which really effects me on a daily basis and is making completing my education almost impossible. Currently awaiting CBT on the NHS but apparently it's a 5 month wait!!! :unsure:

I'm really glad I've managed to find this site in the meantime and look forward to posting more messages soon :D

diane07
16-03-11, 11:58
Hi Fierybiscuits

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

scottishcantona
16-03-11, 12:22
Hi, just a welcome from me to you, it's great that you are making progress, I'm sure with the progress you have made to date that you will also take that next step and find a way to bin the social anxiety, mucho love and hugs in the meantime though and remember people do care x

oOclaireOo
16-03-11, 12:23
:welcome: fiery biscuits!

love the name by the way, are you a boosh fan by any chance?

claire :)

paula lynne
16-03-11, 12:26
Welcome aboard! x:welcome:

Vanilla Sky
16-03-11, 20:44
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x

Fierybiscuits
30-11-11, 17:09
Hello again,

I just realised I had all these nice welcoming posts that I never replied to - serves me right for being an infrequent visitor. Thank you everyone!

PS: Yes, most definitely a boosh fan :D