PDA

View Full Version : Feeling worse not better!

kizzywizzy6
16-03-11, 13:19
I suffer badly from anxiety and my doctor prescribed 20mg of Paroxatine. I am on day 9 now and feel worse than ever. I am so panicky and anxious I feel like i'm having a breakdown. I have been on paroxatine before about 4 years ago and don't remember feeling this bad when I was on them then. Is this normal or shall I make an appointment with the doctor again? Thanks

loops81
16-03-11, 13:41
This is how my b/f feels right now, apparently this is quite normal when starting ad, I honestly thought my b/f last night was having a breakdown, it horrid :-(

amandawedner
16-03-11, 14:01
I used to take Paroxetine for my panic disorder... it worked for some individuals I know... but not for me. I had to do a lot of research and i guess God helped me a little... :)

Good luck on your recovery!! Love to you.

Anxiousgal
20-03-11, 21:22
Sometimes the same med will give you side effects the second time around or not even work at all. This just happened to me with Zoloft. Now my anxiety is worse than ever and I still can't find a med to help! The only theory doctors can come up with is that our body chemistry changes. I'm not quite sure I'm convinced that's the best reason. This seems to happen to quite a lot of people. If you just can't tolerate the med this time, I would move to something else.