PDA

View Full Version : Very hangover right now and panicking

JoniEdwards
16-03-11, 14:08
Hi all I had alot to drink last night didn't go to bed till 6am and I didn't sleep at all. Now my heart feels like it's beating out of my chest and I'm gaggy and nauseated I'm scared I'm going to die also my heart is beating so so hard

Emz
16-03-11, 14:11
Sounds like me yesterday. It was horrible, my worst days are always the days when I'm the most hungover. I hope you feel better soon, just try and relax and remember it'll be over soon xx

macc noodle
16-03-11, 14:20
Loads of fluids required (water is best) and be kind to yourself for today.

Hope it was a good night :D

Take care.

JoniEdwards
16-03-11, 15:12
I feel like I'm dying I feel like I have a fever and my heart is going crazy

Mondie
16-03-11, 15:21
I am always so anxious when I'm hungover, best thing you can do is drink lots of water and sleep it off if you can. If not then please try and remember that it will pass soon.

Sending you hugs

:bighug1:

kibbutz83
16-03-11, 16:11
Hi, I've had to give up drinking since my anxiety started 6 years ago... tbh I think excessive alcohol consumption always contributed to my anxiety :(

Greenman50
16-03-11, 16:29
Drink loads and eat loads to soak it all up you,ll soon feel better . Your heart doesn,t beat right when you have been on a bender , been there done that , i just stick to 4 pints these days

SarahCuervo
16-03-11, 16:53
I always always ALWAYS get bad bad panic attacks when I have a hangover!!! So just to let you know YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!
I take those Kalms (herbal tablets)...they seem to take the edge off of the hard beating heart!!
xx

JoniEdwards
16-03-11, 18:54
Uhggg i still feel crappy, im not drinking that much ever again

i feel like crying or something i just feel so sad about things and i dont know what about

this sucks alot

i havent even eaten anything today at all either and i cant stop shaking

gaaron
16-03-11, 19:15
oh dear...that's hangovers for you x