PDA

View Full Version : Pain in in my Feet sole and hands sole plus aching

aabualia
16-03-11, 15:08
i have this for the last 4 years its coming for 2-3 weeks and going away every 3-6 months i do not know the reasons but i have visited 10's of Drs and i had 100s of test and MRI Blood test etc Xray RF and many many others... everything is normal

i know that before 6 years i had headach and i was so scared to have something in my brain i felt so afraid for a week then after test everything was normal then i had that headach for 4 years then gone

later on i read about MS then i started to feel what i read
also i had pain before in my feet sole then i was afraid and every 3-6 months i got same pain

i mean once i had or read about something and get afraid i continue to have same pain is this logical ?

paula lynne
16-03-11, 17:58
I think that its best to focus on the fact that all your tests were normal. What you are describing is called psycho-somatic. You read about a disease/illness, then you start having symptoms, until you find another disease/illness to worry about, and the previous symptoms disappear. Try and stay away from Googling symptoms etc. It just goes to show the brain is a very very powerful thing.

aabualia
27-03-11, 18:37
thanks