PDA

View Full Version : Funny turns

Littleweed
16-03-11, 18:11
I know i am being silly but i just cant seem to get my thoughts of illness and dying under control,
A year ago i had a funny turn and fainted and and after test in Casualty they said it was due to me standing up to quick , it took me ages to get over this and although still worried about health on daily basis it was not quite so full on

But over the last week i have had three of these funny truns , one after walking up stairs , and two of them were during the night i got up to go to bathroom and was fine it was when i laid back down in bed that they happened , i felt really sick to my stomach and i could not catch my breath, i was really scared it passed after a couple of minutes but i am really afraid to go to sleep now

I seem to be numb with worry , and i have done the unmentional of going back to "Googling" symptoms which i have not done for ages , i am also now scared to be on my own and go out on own , i have convinced myself i am really ill

I thought i would post as i thought if i shared my fear it might loose is grip
thanks for reading ,
Patricia

holly87
16-03-11, 18:43
hiya im exactly the same as you. i cant get the thoughts out of my head eather its not nice at all .. i keep going back to the docs and shes putting everything down to anxiety . i dont know wether to beleive her or not its really hard to get your head around all these things being anxiety. i go dizzy and funny without even moveing. i get aches and very nasty ones almost constantly. its all horrible. but we need to realise that we are actually ok. easier said than done i know that as much as you. i cant tell you not to worry because you will worry and so do i all the time but your not on your own with this honestly. :) x