PDA

View Full Version : Hey Everyone!

mhari30
17-03-11, 14:15
Hiya
Im mhari and i just joined up to the site today, i did use the site a couple of years ago when i was suffering from panic attacks and it was very helpful. The panic attacks had disappeared for a couple of years but now they're back! I also suffer from IBS which i've had for about 8 years. Would love to chat to other members who are going through the same thing,maybe we could prove to be helpful to each other.
Thanks.x:yesyes:

diane07
17-03-11, 14:16
Hi mhari30

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

paula lynne
17-03-11, 14:19
Hi mhari, welcome aboard! Good to have you with us.x

honeyp1e
17-03-11, 14:21
Hiya
Im mhari and i just joined up to the site today, i did use the site a couple of years ago when i was suffering from panic attacks and it was very helpful. The panic attacks had disappeared for a couple of years but now they're back! I also suffer from IBS which i've had for about 8 years. Would love to chat to other members who are going through the same thing,maybe we could prove to be helpful to each other.
Thanks.x:yesyes:

Hi & welcome to NMP
iu also have been suffering anxiety / panic attacks on & off for years and recently doc dropped bomb shell that i have IBS i thought it was all my symptoms of anxiety its mainly a nervous stomach feeling i get 24/7 like i need to shoot the loo but dont actually go :( but all this makes my anxiety 10times worse :(

Vanilla Sky
17-03-11, 21:27
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x