PDA

View Full Version : I am a "newbie"

b00mzx
06-04-06, 17:16
hey everyone, i am new on here, my name is rian (ryan), i am 21, and live in lincolnshire, i live with my girlfriend and i suffer from depression / manic depression i don't know which yet! i am currently on metazapine (anti deps) which are sort of helping in a way, i dont know what causes it so any feedback when i start posting my feelings will be a massive help, thanx
bye.........

Rian951

EebyJeeby
06-04-06, 17:36
Hi Rian

A big, warm welcome to the forum. You will find lots of useful information here and when you post your feelings, you will get a great deal of friendly support and advice, day and night.

Eeb x

Karen
06-04-06, 18:03
Hi Rian

Welcome to the forum.

Karen

Happiness is not a state to arrive at but a manner of travelling.

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough ~ Christine Cagney, Cagney & Lacey

Alexandra
06-04-06, 18:03
Hi Rian

Welcome to the forum.

You will find lots of help & support on here

Take Care

Alex

Many People Will Walk
In & Out Of Your Life
But Only True Friends
Will Leave Footprints
In Your Heart

May Day
06-04-06, 22:17
Hi Rian

Welcome to the site ... you'll find lots of support from the people here ... the only thing i know about manic depression is that sufferers have 'up moods' as well as 'down moods' and it might be genetically inherited ... it can be triggered by high stress levels ... you should talk to your doctor as he has prescribed medices for you so he should be able to give you more information ... don't be afraid to tell him that you don't understand your illness .. he should be willing to explain it to you

Take care

May

The brightest, sunniest day may follow the darkest, stormiest night ... enjoy the sun

lisarose
07-04-06, 06:49
Hi Rian, Welcome to the forum, you will get loads of help and support here and I am sure you will get lots of feedback to your posts. I have also suffered from depression along with anxiety and panic attacks.
Hope to hear more from you.
Take care
Love Lisa

trac67
07-04-06, 09:25
Hi Rian,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

b00mzx
08-04-06, 00:46
thanx for the welcome everyone!!!

Rian951

nomorepanic
08-04-06, 16:53
Hi Rian

A warm welcome aboard and hope we can be of some help to you on here.

Nicola